Campaign of Champions
Campaign of Champions gifts are outright donations or written pledges that will pay for the construction cost of Pauley Pavilion.
Giving opportunities are available in two levels:
Each level carries special benefits throughout the seating program and for UCLA Athletics, the first list is comprised of the benefits included with either level of donation.
LEADERSHIP GIFT DONORS ($30,000 and above):
Donors who give to the Campaign of Champions at the Leadership level will also receive the following additional benefits:
- Name listed on Campaign of Champions Leadership donor wall in Pauley Pavilion
- Ability to transfer seats on a one-time basis to immediate family members within a 25-year period
- Ability to purchase premium parking in lots nearest to Pauley Pavilion
- Up to a five-year payment plan starting from time of commitment
CHAMPIONSHIP GIFT DONORS ($1,000 up to $30,000):
Donors who give to the Campaign of Champions at the Championship level will also receive the following additional benefits:
- Campaign of Champions public name recognition
- Up to a three-year payment schedule starting from time of commitment
Additional premium benefits such as naming opportunities, Pavilion Club access and the ability to purchase courtside seats are available to Leadership Gift donors of $100,000 and above. For personal consultation, please contact the UCLA Athletic Development staff at 310.206.3302.