For Your Generous Support!
As student-athlete scholarship costs and the overall cost of providing the best possible UCLA student-athlete experience continue to rise, UCLA Athletics would not be a leader in the NCAA without the support of each and every Wooden Athletic Fund member. Here is how your support of the Wooden Athletic Fund positively impacts nearly 700 student-athletes at UCLA.
Invest In the UCLA
Here is how your support of the Wooden Athletic Fund positively enhances the student-athlete experience for nearly 700 student-athletes at UCLA.
Nutrition and Athletic Performance
- 18 Full -Time Staff, Student- Athlete Meals, Nutrition Station
- $1,000 covers snacks for one student-athlete for an academic year
Sports Medicine and Wellness
- 21 Full-Time Staff, Mental Health, Medical Expenses
- $30,000 covers therapeutic modalities and rehabilitation equipment
Academic Support & Development
- 50 Full-Time Tutors and Operating Costs
- $6,500 covers books for one student-athlete per academic year
- 11 Full-Time Staff, Operating Costs
- $15,000 covers costs for student-athlete career development programming for one athletic team
Approximate Additional Investment Above Cost of Attendance in the Student-Athlete Experience for All UCLA Student-Athletes.
This Cost Doesn't Include Any Game, Travel, Facility, Equipment Staff Expenses
Annual Cost of Attendance
Tuition, Room, Board and Books and Fees
576 Scholarship Recipients
WAF Renewal Distributed
WAF Renewal Deadline
Football season tickets will arrive electronically
Basketball season tickets will arrive electronically
What Is the Impact Of
The revenue from Wooden Athletic Fund contributions makes a critical impact on the following areas:
Student- Athlete Scholarships
Athletic Training & nutrtion
Academic Support Services
Coaching Compensation & Retention
Total Scholarship Cost for UCLA Athletics
UCLA Athletics pays UCLA for 100% of in-State and out-of-state scholarship costs, including tuition, room, board, and fees for each scholarship student-athlete who competes for UCLA.
By the Numbers:
UCLA student-athlete graduation rate
Estimated 2023-24 Scholarship cost for UCLA Athletics
UCLA ranking among U.S. Public Institutions by US News & World Report
Amount of UCLA Athletics” annual revenue that comes from Donations
(Wooden Athletic Fund, individual sports, endowment income)
Number of Scholarships provided to UCLA student-athletes